Arkipelago Divers & Beach Resort is proud to be located on the Verde Island Passage—a strait internationally regarded as 'The Center of the Center of Marine Shorefish Biodiversity' for its abundance of aquatic life. We also organize trips to Verde Island (Isla Verde, as known by the locals) which is just a short boat ride away. Combined with the fact that the Philippines is located within the globe's 'Coral Triangle', this provides divers with unparalleled marine biodiversity, with over 30+ sites conveniently located just 2-15 minutes away from our shoreline. Each site is unique in terms of the species of corals and underwater life you can see; our wide range of sites is suitable for catering to all levels and for divers with different interests, from tech divers to photographers.
Experience Diving with Our Team of Dedicated PADI Professionals.
• We have and will always make your safety our top priority • We operate as a PADI 5-Star Instructor Development Dive Center.
• All of our programs strictly adhere to PAD's proven international dive standards
• All professionals on the team have grown up in Puerto Galera and know each dive site like the back of their hand, which means that you can experience being led by a local.
• Each of our instructors has a wealth of knowledge and experience to best teach you while you take your PADI course. They are dedicated to your success and will take the time to make sure you are comfortable throughout the program/training.
• Our jovial and outgoing Dive Masters will safely lead your fun dives and point out interesting creatures along the way.
• All members of our dive team were mentored by Pedro Magsino, a highly-respected PADI Course Director and President of Puerto Galera Diveshops & Dive Resort Association with 25+ years of experience in the dive industry.