- PADI Courses
- PADI Bubblemaker
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- PADI Emergency First Response
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Specialty Courses
This course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. Many divers continue straight to Advanced after completing the Open Water Diver Course.
You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving. Examples of different adventure dives you can do in this course: Deep, Navigation, Drift, Wreck, Night dives, and more.
● Between age 12-14 years old, Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
Expected number of days/hours: 1.5-2 days
● 5 open water adventure dives
eLearning available, ask us how to pre-register if you are interested.