- Why Choose Diving with Arkipelago?
- Our Diving Facility
- Fun Diving
- PADI Courses
- PADI Bubblemaker
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- PADI Emergency First Response
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Specialty Courses
| || |
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
● Between age 10-14 years old, Junior Open Water Diver
Expected number of days/hours: 3-4 days
● 5 confined pool sessions
eLearning available, ask us how to pre-register if you are interested.