- Why Choose Diving with Arkipelago?
- Our Diving Facility
- Fun Diving
- PADI Courses
- PADI Bubblemaker
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- PADI Emergency First Response
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Specialty Courses
Many students describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding and enjoyable course they’ve ever taken. This is because you learn to prevent, manage, and solve problems in the water as well as become more confident in your skills, knowing that you can help others if needed. This course is best taken together with the EFR course since you must have a recent (within the past 24 months) valid EFR certificate to pass the Rescue Diver course.
● Proof of PADI (Jr) Open Water Diver & (Jr) Advanced Open Water Diver certificate or from another qualified diving organization
Expected number of days/hours: 3 days
● Pool & open water hands-on training & practice based on real-life scenarios